Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Monday, May 9, 2011

We Are Official

We decided to venture to the pet store where you can bring your animal into the store. I feel like we are now official pet owners when we take our four legged friend shopping. The kids honestly thought it was the most hilarious thing that we would take Jed shopping with us, unfortunately now they want to take him to all the stores with us.

Jed was so well behaved at the store. He was getting "smell" overload though. He was sniffing everything.
Just checking things out.

Ava was in LOVE with this baby chinchilla. She was laughing hysterically at it.





Checking the disgusting rats out. There was a guy at the store that had a big old rat on his shoulder. I was grossed out, the kids thought it was weird. Hannah said, "I thought only birds go on your shoulder." I guess rats are the new birds.

Ava thought the store was like the best place in the world. She loved all the animals and kept saying, "Wow!" over and over again. Here she is running to Jed.

Children love our dog. Jed loves children. He doesn't mind when they attack him with loves. He is in heaven.

Ava loved the fish.

The girls organizing the pet accessories. Oh and Hannah dressed herself that day. Awesome right? She matches perfectly.

Ava "trying" to walk Jed.

We had a fun time at the store and bought Jed some new toys and treats. To say this dog is spoiled is an understatement.

No comments: