Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Monday, May 16, 2011

One Lucky Mama

I got spoiled over Mother's Day weekend. It was so wonderful. My parents & my sister Lindsey took the kids Friday night and Saturday. Jason and I shopped for flowers for the yard (that was the mothers day gift I wanted) then we ate dinner, watched a movie, went to bed early, slept in and just hung out on Saturday and did whatever WE WANTED. It was fabulous and just what I needed. My parents got me a cute water jug dispenser (I have always wanted one) Jasons parents gave me these gorgeous flowers and they still look fantastic. The kids and Jas made me breakfast in bed on Sunday morning and we spent a great day at my parents. It was perfect! I am definitely one lucky mama to have these 3 babes and super hot hubby in my life. Don't get me wrong, days are difficult, but I am thankful for this family of mine.




Parker made me those yellow paper flowers out of his handprints. Love them. He also made me an "All about my Mom" book. It was hilarious. Here are a few of my favorite parts:

What does your mom to do relax?

Parker: Lays in her bed for hours.

What is something your mom is good at?

Parker: Texting

What is a hobby of your moms?

Parker: Texting

What is your moms favorite song?

Parker: American Ital (love the spelling!)


My kids rock.

No comments: