Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Ava's 2 Year Checkup

We headed to the doc to have Ava's 2 year check up. She is VERY healthy. She loves Dr. Wynn and Nurse Vicki. When they called her name and we were walking to go back to the room, she turned to me and waved and said, "Bye Mom." Um, sweetie I come with you. Yeah, she would have ditched me for Vicki and Dr. Wynn in a heartbeat. Ava's favorite part about the Doctor...the spinning chair, the mirror and the fact she gets a sucker at the end. I think she likes the doctors office more than the park.

I am thinking our girls are pretty dang cute.
Ava finally realizing that I am behind the camera. She was shocked and so surprised, it was hilarious.

I have no idea what she is doing here. She was showing me her serious side I guess. Silly babe.

Then we had to play on the chair for a good ten minutes.

Then we had to have 1 of 20 snacks why we patiently wait for our turn.

Me and my squishy puff. Notice how much she loves when I take self portraits of us.

It was a successful trip. Ava is one healthy babe and she is growing right on track.

She weighed in at 31 pounds and I love that she still has some little chubby rolls on her legs. She had to get one shot and she didn't even cry. She just gave Vicki a crusty look and then pointed at her band aid and said, "Mom owie." She is one tough cookie. And of course, she got her sucker and a sticker at the end. She was on cloud nine.

No comments: