Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Chilly Spring Days

This crazy Utah weather can't decide what it wants to do. Despite some cold days and a day with several inches of snow, we are determined to get outside and have some fun. We put up the trampoline and the kids have been having a ton of fun and once again I realized that I am definitely getting to old to jump on trampolines.

I would like to introduce you to Cute, Cute and Cute.
The kids threw their shoes on the trampoline and started jumping, I got all excited and told them that is what I did when I was little. Guess what they said, "When was that like a 100 years ago?" Punks.

I told the kids that when I was little we called it popcorn because the shoes were bouncing all over. They looked at me like I was speaking a different language and they couldn't understand me. Parker said, "Mom how do you know popcorn bounces like that? You can't see it in the bag when it is in the microwave." I had to explain that we used popcorn poppers back in the day. After that convo I felt really really really OLD.

The kids ended up calling their game, "Shoecorn."



Ava got in on the fun too, she was the lone swinger.

One bad thing about yucky spring weather.....WET DOG. Yuck.

No comments: