Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Moisturizing Cream

When good babies go bad.

She may look cute.
She may be silly and funny.

BUT SHE IS NAUGHTY!

Super Super Super NAUGHTY!

I was working this morning and she got into my moisturizing cream. Grrrr! Yesterday it was butter and now this. Of course she had to have a bath, but man was her skin soft afterwards.

She always gives me this look when I catch her being bad, its like she is saying,"What? What is the big deal that I scooped out half your moisturizing cream and squished it in my fat baby fingers."

Showing me because she is so proud of herself.

About to get in the bath.
Then she rubbed it in her hair, AWESOME!!

Moisturizing her face. She is so smart and really cares about her skin.

This is what I found in my room.

Hey at least she put the lid back on right??

Wait, I didn't even know she could unscrew lids!!! AAHHHHH!

No comments: