Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Butter

I CAN'T leave this monster alone for even a second. I ran upstairs to get a load of laundry to put in the washer, I was seriously only gone for like 2 minutes and I come down into the kitchen and this is what I find. The little stink had pushed a kitchen chair over to the counter and climbed up and got into the butter. Look at her face, she thinks she is hilarious.
She gave herself a butter massage. She was rubbing it all over her clothes, her feet, her hands, her hair, her face. UGH.

She was super shiny and greasy. See the baggie next to her leg, that was in the cupboard and it had Easter candy in it. She ate about 5 pieces of chocolate with butter on them.

Showing me her nasty butter hands.

The mutilated butter. R.I.P. butter.

M.O.N.S.T.E.R.

End of story.

No comments: