Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Friday, May 6, 2011

I Jump

Ava is not afraid to jump on the trampoline any more, actually she is obsessed with it. I get to hear, "I jump." a hundred times a day, which actually sounds more like, "I yump." She danced on the trampoline and does these crazy jumps, it is hilarious to watch. When we put her up on it, she automatically starts yelling for Hannah to get on the tramp. Ava thinks Hannah is flippin' hilarious. Hannah can just smile at her and Ava busts into hysterics.
Playing follow follow me.







I love Ava's hair, she looks like Pebbles on the Flintstones.

Ava's favorite thing to do is yell, "Dead mon mon"(which is supposed to be Jed, come on.) to get him to jump up on the tramp and then the girls laugh until they snort and then they yell at Jed to get down. Yeah, people think we named our dog Dead. We aren't that crazy, maybe.

No comments: