Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Softball

Jason joined a softball team at work. He had his first game last week. He works in Lehi, it took me 2 1/2 hours to drive to Lehi from Spanish Fork because of all the freeway construction. I almost snapped. I told Jason that he better win his softball game and make some amazing plays since I drove for so long.

The boys waiting to start the game.
Mr. Smith, numero 16.

Nice form Jas.

The kids playing on the sand hill, which I found out right before we left that it was not only a sand hill, but it was a elk poop hill. Needless to say, the kids got a really good bath that night. Sick.

Wherever we go Parker rounds up all the kids to go on explorer hunts. Here they are looking for a rattle snake. Nice.

Ava kept taking her jacket off, so I put it on backwards. The only problem is that the hood on her jacket made her look like she had a big chest. It was hilarious.

So, we put the jacket on the right way. She brought her favorite dog toy with her and was walking it all over screaming, "My woofie!"

We had a fun time watching Jason play ball. We only had one mishap and that is when the softball hit Jasons face and gave him a big fat lip. He is still recovering from it.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I love all the updates! You guys have been having tons of fun. When it warms up we need to have a little play date again. Maybe the park again? Liv would love to play with Hannah.