Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Out for a Stroll

The kids love going for walks on the river trail and since we got Jed we get to walk him every day. So, off we went on a chilly spring day.


This picture makes me laugh. Ava is wondering what is going on and her head looks super round in this picture, Hannah is doing her model pose and Parker is in heaven because we are outside, "Exploring."
Look at all that mud we are walking through, awesome. Because we all know how much I love dirty shoes and wet, dirty smelly dog. SAWEET!!

Checking the Beaver Dam. Well, I don't know if it is really a beaver dam but our kids are positive it it and they are also positive that they saw beavers there.


A man and his dog.


Parker is obsessed with this big old willow tree that we pass on the trail. He told us that one day he is going to live in that tree. That kid is a trip.






Of course we had to get his picture by it.


We stopped and played fetch with Jed. Ava's favorite part because she got to run and get out of the stroller.





I told Parker to go find a stick for Jed to play fetch with, this is what he came back with. What kind of dog do you think we have kid?





Ava running to her best friend. She LOVES Jed.


Um. I have nothing to say about this picture.





I think our dog is pretty cute.


On the way home we spotted some nasty snails on the trail. The kids were mesmerized. Jed wanted to eat them, I wanted to smash them.





Observing the snail.


We had a great time on our walk. Parker is determined that on every walk we take we have to find a new animal or bug and document it. So be prepared for more documentation on animals.

No comments: