Our Sweet, Feisty baby turned TWO on May 18th. We can't believe our squishy puff babe is getting so grown up. This little lady is a bundle of energy and we love her to pieces!!

Here she is the morning of her birthday. I asked her how old she was and she flashed me the "two." We have been practicing this forever and she never does it when I asked, so I was one excited mama when she finally did it! We chose to do an Elmo Birthday party, since Ava is OBSESSED with Elmo, which she calls "Melmo." When she came down the stairs on her birthday and saw all the Elmo balloons and decorations she ran around screaming. To say she was excited, was an understatement. There were a few moments I thought she was going to pass out from screaming.

The Elmo cake. She loved it!

When Ava realized that this party was all about her, she was on cloud nine. Lots of screaming, giggling, clapping and smiling. This babe is the best!


The goodies! In the jars was Ava's favorite treats: Hershey kisses and smarties.
No comments:
Post a Comment