Into the woods we go, into the woods we go....lalalalalalalala into the woods we go.
Yeah, I just made that jingle up. Pretty catchy huh? I (sometimes) sing that when we go on our daily walks with the dog and the kids.

We sure do live in a pretty place.



Sun come out come out wherever you are!!

Skish always finds sticks and yells for Jed. She always throws the sticks at him and it always hits him in the face or she hits herself in the head. It is pretty amusing.

Then she acted like she was going to throw the stick, but did a fake out and didn't throw it. She learned that from her Dad.

Just out exploring.

Coming to show me the tiny stick she found. She was pretty proud of it.

The kids are camouflaged. Can you find them?

Parker found this hole in this mound of dirt and he thought it would be awesome to poke a big stick in there, I kept telling him that something might jump out and bite him. He didn't believe it and then Jason yelled, "WHAT IS THAT?!?!?!" Really loud.

And Hannah took off running as fast as she could. Parker even got nervous and lost a flip flop trying to escape. There was nothing there, but it was hilarious. Jas and I were laughing hysterically. The kids were ticked. Fun times.

On the big tree trunk. Parker looks so excited to be there. I mean I bet you can just feel his excitement.

Doing his sad face because I told him it was time to head home. He was not to happy.

Ava thought she needed to get on the big tree too, I told her no that she was too little. She thought otherwise.

She climbed up all by herself and said, "Ta Da." What a crazy babe.
No comments:
Post a Comment