Okay everyone remember a while ago when Parker was determined to find a beaver and then he was positive he found a beaver? I just went along with him and was like, "Sure you saw the beaver. I know you did. That is awesome. Way to go PK!" But really, deep down I didn't believe he saw a beaver or groundhog or anything, but I had to go along with him, because I didn't want him to be sad or think I was a meanie Mom. Well, he was right, there was a beaver or groundhog or a big animal with brown fur that made this high chirping noise that scared the living CRAP out of me while Jas and I were on a walk. These pictures are from Jason's phone so they are not great, but here is the groundhog that Parker saw. He walked right to this spot and pointed and said, "Mom, Mom! I saw the beaver here. Right here!!!"
So here is the story, Jas and I go for a walk with Jed. Kids are at my parents. We decide to play fetch with Jed on the soccer field, we walk past this marshy area by the river and we hear this horrid sound, I honestly thought it was some kind of bird dying. Jed is going crazy. He is sniffing around like crazy, the dying bird sound is getting louder. So stupid me goes down by the side of the hill by the marshy water to take a look at the dying bird, when ALL OF A SUDDEN A BIG BROWN HEAD POPS OUT OF THIS HOLE RIGHT BY MY FEET AND I SAY A BAD WORD REALLY LOUD!! It seriously scared me to death. The groundhog was making that dying bird sound and it was ticked. I don't know why I totally just invaded his home and brought my groundhog eating dog with me. Okay, so Jed probably wouldn't eat the groundhog, but I like to pretend that Jed would protect me if the groundhog decide to attack me, which I know Jed wouldn't. He would just fall down in his "I got in trouble" position and close his eyes.
Well, needless to say I felt kind of like a meanie for not truly believing PK that he saw a groundhog or beaver. I called PK right away at my parents and said, "Parks, you were right, I saw the groundhog!" I mean I was all excited and wanted to do fist bumps and everything with anyone I saw because I was stoked we saw the groundhog beaver. I was just waiting for Parker to be all excited when I told him, but this is what I got, "DUH MOM! I told you there was a groundhog, you never listen. About time you saw it." I felt like hanging me head. Thanks PK for taking away my fist bump excitement. Next time I will just believe my PK vs. Wild child. Since I definitely know that kid knows WAY MORE than me.
So here is the story, Jas and I go for a walk with Jed. Kids are at my parents. We decide to play fetch with Jed on the soccer field, we walk past this marshy area by the river and we hear this horrid sound, I honestly thought it was some kind of bird dying. Jed is going crazy. He is sniffing around like crazy, the dying bird sound is getting louder. So stupid me goes down by the side of the hill by the marshy water to take a look at the dying bird, when ALL OF A SUDDEN A BIG BROWN HEAD POPS OUT OF THIS HOLE RIGHT BY MY FEET AND I SAY A BAD WORD REALLY LOUD!! It seriously scared me to death. The groundhog was making that dying bird sound and it was ticked. I don't know why I totally just invaded his home and brought my groundhog eating dog with me. Okay, so Jed probably wouldn't eat the groundhog, but I like to pretend that Jed would protect me if the groundhog decide to attack me, which I know Jed wouldn't. He would just fall down in his "I got in trouble" position and close his eyes.
Well, needless to say I felt kind of like a meanie for not truly believing PK that he saw a groundhog or beaver. I called PK right away at my parents and said, "Parks, you were right, I saw the groundhog!" I mean I was all excited and wanted to do fist bumps and everything with anyone I saw because I was stoked we saw the groundhog beaver. I was just waiting for Parker to be all excited when I told him, but this is what I got, "DUH MOM! I told you there was a groundhog, you never listen. About time you saw it." I felt like hanging me head. Thanks PK for taking away my fist bump excitement. Next time I will just believe my PK vs. Wild child. Since I definitely know that kid knows WAY MORE than me.
No comments:
Post a Comment