The Saturday before Easter we colored eggs, a load of eggs. Well I thought there were a ton but the kids went through them in about ten minutes flat. They still had a great time.

Ava, Hannah, Carter and Parker ready to color some eggys.

The boys in deep concentration.

Hannah of course had to choose Pink, her most favorite color.

Dear Parker: Bless your heart, I do not know what is up with this picture. Are you sleepy, are you dreaming about something awesome and that is why you are cheesing it with your eyes closed. Also, both Carter and Parker are doing crooked smiles. Classic.

This was Ava's first time to color eggs by herself. Here she is all happy and thinking this is awesome.

Here she is after she gulped a spoonful of egg color. That vinegar was a little tart huh Ava?

I guess she didn't enjoy it, because she was over egg coloring and cried for a good five minutes. She then proceeded to yell at the dye and eggs and tell them, "No!"

My contribution.

Our cute blondie girl.

Still coloring.....

Love all the colors.

When did this kid get so big?!?! Stop growing up PK!

Still going....

All done.

We had an eggtastic time. I know, I am hilarious. Ha Ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment