Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Skishy Babe

Our Skish. Funny. Smart. Stinker. Cute. Uncoordinated. Feisty. Sneaky.


Our Sweet Babe. Just some pics of our baby doing her "umps" on the trampoline. Watching her jump makes me laugh. I even let out a snort sometimes because I am laughing so hard. She is so uncoordinated. She gets that from me, both of our girls do. Bless their hearts.


She uses all the strength she has to jump, she barely gets her feet off the ground. The swing set is Ava's other favorite thing. She still calls the swing and the slide, "Weeee."


Here she is singing, probably one of the funniest things I have heard. It sounds like a dying cat. So funny! She really gets into it too, she does the head nod and closes her eyes.

Her new favorite thing to do is climb up the slide ladder and then climb over to this rail. This is Dad and Moms least favorite thing for her to do. It makes me so nervous that she is going to fall off. Every time I go to grab her and get her down, she slaps my hand and says, "No Mom Mom."

Dare devil baby.

Sliding down the "weeeee."Love this babe.

No comments: