Our daily walks on the river trail are coming to an end for a bit. The water is rising and rising more each day and so we just don't dare take the kids over there any more. We are watching and hoping that the river does not flood. I am a little obsessed with following the river flow tracker online and watching to see what flood stage we are currently in. We aren't to far away from the river and so it just makes me nervous for everyone. I guess we will just have to wait and see what happens, I told Jason last night that Mother Nature hates us. Hannah turned to us and said, "Then lets get her a present so she will like us." I wish it was that easy girlie!
Getting higher and higher. It has even risen more since I took this picture a few days ago.
No comments:
Post a Comment