We didn't get to St. George unti Midnight. My brain was fried. I thought, I bet we get the kids in the condo and they go right to bed. WRONG. They had been in the car for about 12 hours and they were over it. They ran around the condo for an hour. Then they all crashed. The next morning we woke up and went swimming. It was blasted hot in St. George, so it was nice to cool off in the pool.
Jas and our little fish. This babe loves the water.
There was barely anyone in the pool, so the kids were doing cannon balls and playing in the waterfall. They were in heaven.
My two handsome boys.
After swimming we went back to the condo to get ready for the day, we were headed to Cedar City for our nephew David's baptism. I was in blow drying my hair when I heard Hannah yell, "No Baby, Mom Skish put sunscreen on." She failed to mention that it was all over her entire body and the carpet. GRRRR! What a monster!
No comments:
Post a Comment