After a fun day at the beach, we went back to the condo and got cleaned up and then decided to go have dinner at Ruby's. It is a restaurant right at the end of Oceanside Pier. It was such a perfect night to walk the pier and have some good food.
I can see why people want to live here. It is so gorgeous.
The Pier was probably one of Parker's favorite things about our trip. There were TONS of people fishing off the Pier and he could not get enough of it.
I had to take a picture of this sign, just cause. My Grandpa's name is Charlie and man oh man I miss him more each day.
The fam on the Pier.
What a view!
Ava just chillin' on a bench on the Pier.
Hannah and Parker watching the fishermen.
The ladies enjoying some sitting time.
Ava kept pulling silly faces at me when I would pull the camera out.
A fisherman caught a sting ray and PK was more than excited to see one of close.
Eating at Yummy Ruby's. Their Fish and Chips are on my top ten. So good!
So dang pretty!
We can not wait to go back! Love the ocean!
No comments:
Post a Comment