Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Friday, August 26, 2011

Parker's First Day of School

Parker's first day of 3RD GRADE was on August 22nd.  I can't believe we have a 3rd grader and not only is he in 3rd grade, but he is almost nine and he is one awesome kid!  He was so excited!
Lookin' good PK!
 Love this kids smile and his dimple.

 He was doing his pouty, sad face because he said he was going to miss us.

 He told me that I didn't have to walk him into the school, but I told him I had to.  I really didn't have to, I just am not ready for him to be too big and not let me walk him in there.  He wouldn't let me take a pic of him at his desk though, so we just took one outside his classroom.  I didn't want his mom to embarrass him too much. :)
And off he goes, just like that. Just so you know, I bawled and bawled when I got home.  I'm a softy.

No comments: