We headed to the Carni during Fiesta days, Pioneer Day weekend. The kids love the carnival and I think the kids definitely looked like carni folk with their matching t-shirts. Everyone and I mean everyone commented to us that our kids looked cute and were matching. Really? They are matching, get out of town!! They did look pretty cute though.
Ava and Hannah were really excited to ride the boats. They LOVE to ring the bell the ENTIRE time.
Note to self: Never Ever buy a bell with a string attached for our home or for anything else.
We saw the Lambourne Fam there, the girls were so excited to go on a ride with Tennley.
Tennley and Hannah on the strawberry ride.
The kids loved the strawberry ride, their mother did not. The spinning round and round in the strawberry was zero fun.
Cute Tennley enjoying the ride.
Friends must always hold hands.
Going down the big slide. Hannah about jumped over to the slide next to hers, she was going so fast. It freaked her out a little, she told me after she got off the slide, "I tried to scream, but I was too freaked out."
I had to bribe Parker to get his picture taken, sadly to say, he is catching on that his mom is a picture taking fanatic and I guess it is embarrassing. Whatever!!
More sliding.
The rickety Ferris wheel.
Jas and the kiddos going for a ride.
Every time the kids & Jas would go around they would yell and wave at Ava.
Love these three!
On to the merry go round. PK having fun.
Cutie Hanny
Peanut was all about the merry go round. She could have gone in circles all day and night.
Me and my girl
We can't go to the carni without riding motorcycles.
The kids were finally daring enough to go on the swings. Here they are waiting in line.
They loved every minute of it!
Jas and Baby Skish
Our cutie blondie
And of course we had to play some games before we headed home. We won two batons and a stuffed dog. Score! Love the Carni!
No comments:
Post a Comment