WHY? WHY? WWWWHHHHYYYY?!?!?!?!? That is what I ask myself every time Ava does something naughty, so I say that an average of 20-30 times a day, easy. Lately her new obsession is anything runny or creamy...that would be lotion, hand soap, water, milk, any food that is creamy or runny and this list could go on and on. We had leftover spaghetti for lunch the other day, I ran upstairs to grab a load of laundry (my first mistake was leaving her alone for 2 mins) and when I came down I saw this. GRRRR!
Yes darlin' spaghetti sauce makes an excellent moisturizer.
Then I put her next to the sink and was getting a washcloth wet to clean her off and she got into some hand soap (my 2nd mistake was to not move all runny and creamy things away from her reach) and rubbed it on her face too, AWESOME!!
She finally realized that spaghetti sauce face is not that fabulous after all. I wish I could say that she stopped getting into all things runny and creamy, but she didn't. She rubbed lotion all over the carpet and tub a few days later. GRRRRR, again.
No comments:
Post a Comment