Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Friday, August 26, 2011

Hannah's 6th Birthday!!

Our princess turned 6 yesterday, yep you read that right SIX!  I feel like I blinked and she grew up.  This girl is such a Diva. She knows how to work the emotions big time.  She is all about her Daddy and loves him to death.  I hear this very often from her, "Mom I love you, but I really really love Daddy."  She loves anything sparkly, glittery, bedazzled and jeweled, she loves the color pink, barbies, polly pockets, dress up, reading, getting her hair and nails done, swimming, jumping on the trampoline, playing with her bestest friends, she only kind of likes riding her bike, loves to go for walks, she LOVES to dance and sing, she is a FANTASTIC sister to Parker and Ava.  She loves to give hugs and she is always smiling and giggling.  She is starting Kindergarten this year.  She is our Princess Hanny, our brown eyed blondie and man oh man do we love her! 
For Hannah's birthday day, we went shopping.  It was really fun.  She picked out shoes, clothes and nail polish.  She kept saying, "I love this gulls day."  Love her.

 We had a small little party for her with just our little fam, big party with all our fam is coming up.  It was nice to just spend some time as a family and make the whole day about Hannah.
 She was plugging her ears because Jason and I were "screeching" during the Happy Birthday song.  It wasn't pretty to hear us sing, believe me.
 Making her wish.
 Blowing out the candles.
 The kids were laughing hysterically because every time Hanny would blow a candle out another one would light.  It was great. 
Enjoying some cake and icecream.
 Hannah opening up Papa and Grammie Smith's presents.
 These two are best buds.
Her new doll from Papa and Grammie Smith, she was thrilled!

No, we did not eat cake before dinner.  I had to post a picture of Hannah's birthday dinner that she chose.  Meatloaf aka Dragon Loaf, Corn on the cob, rolls and mashed potatoes and gravy.  Parker looks super excited I know, but hey look at the birthday girl she was so EXCITED for meatloaf.
Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!  

No comments: