We headed to Del Boca Vista Otra Vez (translation: we went camping again) on August 12th to do some campin', fishin', four wheelin', eatin', playin' and shootin'. I not only speak Spanish, but I also speak hick or utahn, whatever you prefer to call it. We of course had a grand old time and the kids teared up when we left and said, "We want to live here forever."
Jas took the boy aka PK ;) up to Mammoth Reservoir in Fairview Canyon on Saturday mornin' to do some fishin'. Isn't this picture cute, Ohhhh a boy and his dog.
So Purdy.
STOP GETTING BIG!! Parker looks so grown up in this picture. Our kids are growing up way too fast!!
Parks catching minnows in a Cal Ranch bag.
Hmmm, maybe I shouldn't let Ryan drive the wheeler.
Peace out Peeps
Hi, my name is Carter and I am Cute.
Hi My name is Ava and I am adorable.
Then we sat around the campfire and took really scary pictures of ourselves and laughed until we cried.
Lindsey looks absolutely fabulous.
Ryan sporting his angry face.
Are you asking how Jas, Lindsey and Ryan made these lovely faces? Well, you shake your head back and forth and while doing this brain damaging exercise, you snap a picture and this is what you get. Hilarious!
I don't think she liked the smore I made her.
HA HA HA HA HA!! Still laughing about this picture.
All Ava did for one night during our campfire was stand in this shopping cart and scare us half to death. We thought she was going to tip over every time.
Parker ready and willing to go help Uncle Ster get some rocks.
Memories.....like the corner of my mind.....so after I took this picture, I had all these memories of me, Ryan and Lindsey playing on the bunk when we were little, just like these 3 munchkins. Love it!
Sportin' a few of Grammie's visors. Lookin' good kids!
LOVE HER.
My cousin Matt was trying to catch and scare the kids when they slid down. The kids LOVE Matt!
We went four wheelin' lots and lots.
I think PK might be sick of me taking pictures, Nah!! He must be sitting on something really uncomfortable.
Grammie cruisin' around camp with the babes.
Check out our shades, we rock peeps!!
Oh baby Skish, this girl is OBSESSED with the four wheeler.
We had a great time! It is always a par-tay at Del Boca Vista!
Oh and by the way, visitors are always welcome.
No comments:
Post a Comment