Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Hanging out on the Vegas Strip

That night Jason's parents offered to babysit the kids while we took the condo shuttle to the strip.  I hadn't been to Vegas for 10 years.  Jason has been a few times.  Let me just say, it hasn't changed much.  We lasted about an hour and a half and then we wanted out of there.  Funny how it looks so awesome, but unless you party it up, it really isn't that awesome. Or I am just getting way old for Vegas. Either way, we just wanted to get back to the condo and sleep.  After typing that, I think the answer is that we are old. Ha Ha!
 The fountains and gardens in Vegas are pretty impressive.
 Jas and I were laughing at this horse statue. It was part horse/part mermaid.  Stupid.
 Then we got on a flight to Paris just for fun.  This is about as close as we will be getting to anything that looks or resembles the Eiffel tower for a long time.
 Just hanging out waiting for the fountains to start.
 Then I held this big ol' snake and the guy yelled at me because I didn't give him a tip.  He wanted $10-$100 dollars to hold his snake.  Get a job hippie!!

 One of the cool things about Vegas is the decor in the hotels.  It is amazing.  These lights were incredible.

Check out his expression, yep you just got busted!!!
Bye Bye Las Vegas!

No comments: