Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Lizards.

Parker told me the other day that he wants to work for National Geographic.  This is nothing new.  Every week he changes what he wants to be when he grows up.  Here are a few occupations he is thinking about: Vulcanologist, Storm Chaser, National Geographic Photographer, Heart Surgeon, Chemist, Paleontologist, Scientist, Forest Ranger, a professional fisherman and this list could go on and on.
So, when I found our old camera that is now considered the "kids" camera,  I was flipping through the pictures and there were over 75 pictures of his lizards.  Yep, SEVENTY FIVE.  I guess he really likes his lizards. I went through them and kept about ten.  Here are my favorites.  Parker may just need to start considering being a photographer for National Geographic, he could at least photograph the reptiles.






Parker has named his lizards:  Killer, Speedy, Godzilla and Gina.  We thought they were all boys, until Speedracer aka Gina decided to lay four eggs. So now we are watching to see if the eggs will hatch.  We may have a few more lizards to add to the bunch.

No comments: