Our Ward Christmas Party was on the 9th. This was probably our Wards biggest turn out for any activity. We packed the stake center cultural hall. We had yummy food, the kids played a game and made a craft. We were babysitting Carter, James and Jane. So we were the family with 6 kids that night. We survived though and had a fun time!
The kids patiently waiting for the party to start so they could eat.
Good thing Ava had her chocolate milk sippy cup, it held her over until she got her grub.
Seriously, check out all these people!
I snapped this pic when she was in mid "cheese."
Doing the cookie walk.
I have never seen a kid so happy before to get a cookie.
Carter took this game very seriously and was determined to win.
Enjoying their cookies.
Then the kids made a craft. They made Santas sleigh. This was their favorite part of the party.
Ava's face makes me laugh in this picture. She is a goof.
The kids least favorite part was me telling them they could go see Santa if they wanted to. This is what I heard, "NO NO NOOOOOOO!!" I don't know why they are scared of a big old fat man in a suit with a big old beard and bushy eyebrows.
The kids enjoyed running around the gym and dancing to Christmas music, they could have cared less if they saw Santa.
No comments:
Post a Comment