Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Monday, December 12, 2011

Presents

After the Festival of Lights we headed back to Papa and Grammie Smiths so the kids could do their gift exchange.  This is probably the kids favorite part.  I just love watching how excited they are. 
  The kiddies.  I love how they all still have their chin faces on.  Love these kids.

Ava got a baby doll that makes noise and plays music.  She LOVES it.  She sleeps with it every night and gets so ticked off if anyone touches it, she always yells, "Aba's baby, mine!"


Hannah got Littlest Pet Shops, she was in HEAVEN!
 Parker got a Bionicle and yes he was very excited even though he doesn't look too thrilled.
After presents we just hung out and enjoyed eachothers company.  Braden, Stephanie and Mandi just hanging out!
We can't wait until we all get together again!

No comments: