The other morning I hear screaming, lots of screaming, "MOM AVA'S OUTSIDE IN HER COWBOY BOOTS IN THE SNOW WITH NO COAT!!!!!!" Parker and Hannah were screaming so loud and they were so distraught I came running down the stairs like a crazy mad woman. I couldn't understand what they were screaming and I thought something horrible had happened. I ran to the back door and this is what I saw. What a monster.
Look at her big, poofy hick hair. Ha Ha! She looks so happy.
She was completely oblivious to me standing at the door yelling at her to get inside. Every time I would say something she would yell, "No Mom. Aba not yisten."
It was just a skiff of snow, but she was in heaven!
She kept bending over and touching the snow and then she would laugh.
This picture is my favorite. I can just picture her saying, "la la la la laaaaa!" She is just tromping around like whatever people, I'm doing whatever I want and you can't stop me.
I told her if she didn't get her rear inside I was coming out there, her response, "No mom come out. Mom stay. Aba come."
Did she actually come in, NO!! I had to run out there and grab the little Cowgirl Snow Monster.
No comments:
Post a Comment