Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Friday, December 16, 2011

Clarence

Clarence came back this year, he is our Elf that watches over the kids behavior and reports to Santa.  The kids love him, well Parker and Hannah do.  Ava highly dislikes him.  She refuses to call him Clarence.  She calls him Elf with this really crusty look on her face.
Clarence moves every night and the kids love looking for him in the morning. I snapped a few pics of what he has been up to lately. 
Enjoying a nice nap in Barbies bed, he is all tucked in hugging Barbie's teddy bear.  Hannah loved this, Ava was TICKED OFF!  She grabbed Clarence threw him face down on the ground, pointed at him and yelled, "NO Elf, that Barbies bed!"  Hannah almost passed out from shock, because if you touch Clarence he loses his magic.  There were lots of tears that morning.  No worries though, Clarence survived Ava's rage and he is just fine. 
 One morning he was playing with magnets.  Clarence is such a good speller.  Again, Hannah and PK loved this.  Ava not so much.  She kicked, yes I said kicked Clarence off the bucket and took all the magnets to her room.
I don't know why she hates this elf so bad.  I am always telling her that he is a nice elf, I guess she doesn't buy it.
Other places Clarence has been: in a stocking, on the ceiling fan, playing basketball in PK's room, hanging upside down on a rope and we actually caught him playing the Wii.

No comments: