Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Friday, December 9, 2011

Thanksgiving Day!

We spent Thanksgiving in Preston, Idaho this year.  It was tons of fun!  All of Jason's family was able to come.  The cousins had such a fun time, there were NO fights and everyone laughed and had a great time!!
  Check out all these kids.  Just a few things: Why is there a baby jammed in Hannah's seat?  I guess the baby doll has been kicked out the herd.  Second:  What is with Parker and his spoon eyes?  Can that kid ever take a decent picture? 
Ava downing the Sparkling Cider.
 Miss Emma and her "alien" doll.  Sorry Mom Smith, but seriously those dolls creep me out!
 Miss Hannah and the other "alien" doll.  I guess the girls aren't scared of the big headed alien dolls, because they drag them everywhere. 
 Baby Colton hanging out with his most favorite Aunt. :)
 Of course we had to wrestle.  What is a Smith Family get together without wrestling.  Daren, his sister Stephanie and Braden showing us their wrestling skills.  I'm pretty sure Daren has the upper hand in this picture. 
Sweet Lil' Colton and his favorite Uncle Jason
Look at that cute baby's smile! Love him!
 After dinner we headed to H.K. and Angela's for pie.  Lots and lots of pie.
 Oh look how cute Jason and his sister Lisa are.
Then we played a mean game of Mad Gab.  Good Times.
 Then of course we had to take some funny pictures.  I think we may have lost oxygen to the brain a few times due to laughing so hard we stopped breathing.  Look at this hunk of a man I married.  I know ladies, you are all jealous!
 HAHAHAHAHAHA!  Oh Lisa, we love you even though this picture looks like Sloth from Goonies.
 Remember this one and how it looks like you have rotten teeth.  I'm laughing so hard right now, I just snorted!
 Oh man, this is hilarious!  Manners, this is the best fish face I have ever seen! Classic!!!!!
 Just wanted to put a shout out to Brett, for getting his face in almost every picture I took!
 I can totally see why Jason married me. I'm all kinds of good lookin' in this picture. Ha Ha!
 Lookin' good Braden!  It looks like you are ready to give someone a big smooch!
 Oh Braylee Bird, I love your attempt at a pirate face.  I miss you girlie!
 Miss Hanny and your "I'm going to eat you." face. Love you girlfriend.
Braden I see you inherited Uncle Jason's extremely long tongue.  So dang funny!

OH and just one more picture...on Thanksgiving Day we headed to the gas station to get a few bags of ice and the gas station was supposed to be open, but the doors were locked with this sign taped to the door.  We laughed and laughed, only in Idaho!

Thanksgiving Day was super duper fantastic.  Yummy Food, Good Naps, Lots of Laughs.  We feel very blessed to have such awesome families to share such special days with.  Thanks Dad and Mom Smith for a great weekend. Love the Smith Family tons and tons!!!

1 comment:

Mandi said...

Kris, I laughed so dang hard at these pics! We seriously have to be the most awesome family EVER!