Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

4H: Discovering Dinosaurs

Parker participated in 4H this past fall.  He signed up for the class Discovering Dinosaurs.  He really enjoyed it, he was only a little disappointed because he thought that they would be digging up the school yard looking for fossils. I swear that boy is hilarious sometimes.  He did learn a lot or as he would say, "Just brushed up on my Dinosaur knowledge."  They had a 4H family night and we headed to the school to see what the kids accomplished.  
He is getting way to big!!  I practically had to beg him to let me take his picture. 
The dino habitat the class made.
Parker's Dinosaur Fact book.  I love that he wrote his name in cursive.
The kids got up on stage and sang a Dinosaur Song and then they had treats. 
That night Parker wrote this in his diary about 4H:
"Today was 4H, we had to bring our family, don't get me started."
HA HA!
Even though we obviously embarrass him at school functions, who knows what we do to cause the embarrassment I am just glad he has enjoyed participating.  Oh and get used to it PK, we are your parents and so we get the right to embarrass you whenever we want. Love you dude!

No comments: