Miss Ava is one funny girl and lately she is finding the funniest places to sleep. She loves any kind of box or confined space to climb in. I had to take a few pictures of her because she will hide and then she won't say anything. I run around the house yelling and then she finally says, "I's in here."
Up in the loft we have this leather ottoman, she takes the top off, pulls all the blankets out of the inside and climbs in.
Snoozing away. Silly babe.
Wait it was a fake out! She wasn't sleeping! She opened her eyes and started laughing.
Downstairs in the white toy box. She loves to close the lid and sit in there and talk to herself and laugh and laugh.
Her feet poking out make me laugh.
This doesn't look to comfortable to me. I can't tell if she is showing us how good she is at planking or if she really is comfy laying on the coffee table.
This girl makes me laugh every day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment