Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Thursday, December 22, 2011

The Little Elf

Miss Ava had to get in on the action and dress up like an elf too for Hannah's Elf Party at school.  I had just enough felt left over to make her a skirt.  She thought she was hot stuff all dressed up and looking like her sister.  She kept saying, "Me Aba Hannah."  She looked pretty dang cute!
This little girl LOVES skirts.  She loves to dance and twirl.
Giving me a silly face.
Elf's love to jump.
She was doing the hippy hippy shake.  Her half smile makes me laugh!
I guess she just figured out she was dressed like an elf.
She is such a ham!
She absolutely loved going to Hannahs class Christmas Party.  She talked about it the rest of the day.  All we heard was, "Hannahs school.  Hannah color.  Hannah dance.  Hannah sing."  She was in heaven getting to dress and be with her big sister all day.
Love this little elf!!

No comments: