Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Hannah the Elf

Miss Hannah had her Elf Christmas party in her Kindergarten class on Tuesday.  She is all about dressing up, so when she heard she could dress like an elf, she had LOTS of plans. She is all girl!!
We already had an elf hat, but we added a little holly berry on it. She wanted her hair curly and of course we had to wear green and red necklaces.  She picked out her cute red sweater to wear and I made her that green felt skirt.  She looked absolutely adorable!  She just keeps getting cuter each and every day!
She was so excited to wear lipstick to school and we gave her pink rosy cheeks.
This is one cute lil' elf!
I was able to go help with her Kindergarten Christmas Party.  She was so excited to have me and Ava there and as usual she was so cute with Ava and let her help with all the games and crafts. 
We love you cute little elf!

No comments: