Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Friday, August 13, 2010

Yellowstone Part 6: Just some Random Pics during our Trip

Just a few more random pics of our Yellowstone Trip.
We had so much fun and can't wait to go back!
I had to take a few pictures of the Old Faithful Lodge inside. It was so cool how they built it and I loved all the wood and rock they used. Plus, Parker really thought it would be awesome if we could have climbed that rock chimney.

We wore Miss Ava out. She was exhausted. Love this babe.

Parker, Ava, Hannah and David in downtown Yellowstone. We stopped to get souvenirs.
The kids thought it was so cool to walk on this log by the Old Faithful Lodge.
Parker walked the whole log by himself.

I had to take a picture of this crystal, Parker really wanted me to buy it for him. Guess how much it was??? $445.00!! Seriously! Sorry bud, a slingshot made out of wood to look like a deer with antlers is going to have to do.
Man these kids are cute!
Can't wait for our next vacation!
Thanks Dad and Mom and the Smith, Campbell, Taylor and McCallum Families, we had a blast with all of you!!
Love you All!

No comments: