Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Can you get gray hair when you're 30?

Miss Ava Karen is going to make my hair turn gray at the age of thirty.
She is the Tasmanian devil.
She is naughty.
She is sneaky.
She is feisty.
She has ATTITUDE!
Don't let her chubby cuteness fool you....she is a monster!
She drank bubbles this morning for breakfast, almost the whole bottle.
She knows how to unscrew lids now, ugh. She was hiding in the pantry, drinking.
Great. She is only 15 months old and she is already a closet drinker.
I clean a room and then this is what happens when Skish gets to it.
She is a destroyer.
Parker cleaned his room up nice and neat
and then he left his bedroom door open and the Skish got to it.
She loves to make messes. She thinks she is funny when she does it too.

I am going to give you a run down of yesterday.
She was very ornery because she didn't sleep at ALL the night before and she wouldn't take a good nap, so she was yelling and hitting most of the day. Yay for us!
She dumped a box of cereal out on the kitchen floor.
She broke a few dvds.
She threw my black high heels in the toilet.
She ate 1/2 a crayon.
She kicked me.
She pulled Hannah's hair.
She ate something out of the garbage.
She pooped like 10 times, it wasn't the nice poops either. It was the horrid ones, so I had to change her clothes 10 times as well.
I folded the laundry and then she unfolded the laundry for me.
She tipped the garbage can over.
She threw the tv remote in the trash.
She smacked Parker.
She threw a toy at the neighbors dog.
She licked the bathroom floor.
She unrolled the toilet paper in the bathroom.
She had a well check appt with our pediatrician, she hit him and was trying to choke him by pulling his stethascope. She isn't to fond of doctors. He looked at me and started laughing and said, "You know I usually tell moms that they can start timeout at 18 months and I know she is only 15 months old, but you could probably start timeout now if you would like." Nice.

So in conclusion,
Ava=Monster Baby.
But...
at the end of the day, after she bathed and was all cute in her jammies, she let me rock her and she gave me about 20+ kisses and after each kiss she would say, "Kanku." Which is, "Thank you." in Skish talk.

She may be crazy, feisty, naughty and very mischievous. But, she is my baby, my sweet little love and my life wouldn't be the same if I didn't have my Skish.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Wow! She sounds like a terror :) I wish I saw her more :(