Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Island Park

We headed to Island Park after we spent a few days in Preston at Papa and Grammie Smith's house. It was quite the drive, but we entertained ourselves by watching movies, eating way too much food and of course dancing and singing to Michael Jackson.
Parker, David, Hannah and Ava on our way to Island Park
The man in charge.

Being crazy!


We made it! The weather was a little rainy and chilly. But the kids were just happy to be out of the car.

Out for a stroll to feed the fish.
Poor Miss Ava. She had been in her carseat forever and then I took her out of that and stuck her in a stroller. She was fed up with sitting.

The kids feeding the fish.


Parker and Lexi
Hannah posing for the camera.
Jason freed Ava from the stroller, she was very happy!
All the kids, (minus Emma.)
So purdy.

2 comments:

Taylor Fam said...

I wish I could have gone to feed the fish! You took some great pictures though! Now I need to post mine!

Ashley said...

That sounds like a really fun trip. Was it a family reunion? How long did you stay? We're thinking of Yellowstone next summer. Never thought of Island Park (we've only been there in the winter)