Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Yellowstone Part 1: Geysers

Day one of Yellowstone we headed to see some geysers. They were pretty cool. Parker was in heaven and thought it was so awesome. He had been waiting for months to check these things out. They didn't disappoint.
Ava, Braylee, Hannah, David and Parker

"The Sun is in my eyeballs!," quote from Hannah.

Our little Fam.
I make this geyser look good.
Of course we had to do our self portraits, who needs a photographer.
Lovely, the bacteria mat. Sounds yummy.
Beth and Dan
Hannah wanted to go swimming in this, she said it looked just right. I had to explain to her just how hot that pool of water was, after that she rarely let go of anyones hand.
Emma, David and Lisa
Parkers favorite, I am guessing because it had the word Earthquake in it.

Beth, Mandi and Me

Jumping for joy that they were out of the car.



Daren, Mandi, Braden and Braylee
When the geysers would go off, Hannah would yell, "Blast Off!"
Dad and Mom Smith


All the kiddies on this cool tree.
We had a good day at the geysers.

No comments: