Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Monday, August 23, 2010

Playing with Friends

We headed to the Park to play with friends and we had such a great time.
It was fun to see everyone and the kids loved playing in the fountain, feeding the ducks and looking for bugs.
Oakley, Violet, Olivia and Hannah
The girls being silly.
Having fun.
Cutie Ellery.

The tongue is out, I think she needs a drink.
Ava and Ellery. Cute babes.


The drink stealer.
The chip stealer.

The cereal stealer.
If you leave your food or drink unattended, Ava will find it!
Baby Rock, he is a cutie!
Han, Vi and Liv
Crazy faces!
I told Chase to do a crazy face and this is what I got. This kid is so cute and so funny!
Nice tongue action Hannah!
Hannah loves the fountain.
Feeding the ducks!



What a bunch of cuties!
We had such a fun day at the park!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

That was so fun! Can't believe we spent 4 hours there! Will you email me the pics or photobucket them?

Rebekah said...

This is one of the funnest days I've had all summer!!!!