Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Yellowstone Part 5: The Falls

We drove fffffooooorrrreeeevvvveeerrr to get to the waterfalls, but it was worth it. They were pretty and the kids thought they were so awesome.

All the babes. They are getting so grown up.
Sara and Hannah

So purdy.
Being Silly.
Our Fam.
Parker and Braden


Everyone hiked down to the lower waterfall. I opted to stay up with Ava...I was not about to carry the 30 pound baby down and up that big hill and I wasn't going to haul the stroller down, because it was bumpy and I didn't think flying stroller/baby over the side of the cliff was a good idea. But everyone else enjoyed the hike and they were all panting and needing water when they returned. Miss Ava and I enjoyed plenty of water and snacks while they were gone and again Ava entertained the tourists by running around, laughing and clapping. They all thought she was so cute and funny.
David, Grammie Smith, Kayla and Hannah at the Falls.
Jas and Parker


Parker said the falls were so loud that it was going to burst his eardrums. That kid is a trip.
Mom and Dad Smith Enjoying the Falls.

No comments: