Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Fiesta Days: Carnival

We headed to the carnival for family night. The kids love the carnival and we love that it is only a $1.00 a ride on family night!
Our kids and no we did not plan on our children dressing in matching colors,
but they sure do look cute!
I had to take a picture of this sign, Jas and I got a good laugh out of it.

So many colors at the carnival! No wonder kids are mesmerized by it all.

On the merry go round. Ava and Hannah were in heaven.
The kids loved this obstacle course.
Down the slide.
Hanny on the boats. She rang the bell the whole time. The ride is very loud!

Miss Ava taking it all in.
Love these two!
Having fun!




I had to take a picture of this garbage can, because Hannah said, "I wouldn't want to throw anything in there, that clown looks like he is going to bite your hand off."
Ha ha!
The always enjoyable big slide!

Hannah on the strawberry ride. She loved it!
We always have fun at the Carni!

No comments: