When Ava was a baby the kids thought it was fun to stare at her, but they rarely wanted to feed her a bottle. They said she wiggled too much. But lately, they want to baby Ava. Now, don't get me wrong I love that they love her and want to help her with everything she needs, but she is NOT a baby any more, she is a very head strong toddler. She wants to put her own shoes on. She wants to walk and not be held. She is turning into a little feisty lady and she wants to do her own thing.
So, last night I was completely surprised when she walked over to Hannah and plopped her little chubby body down in her lap and started drinking her bottle.
Hannah was in heaven.
On a side note, I feel like I gave Skish a bad rap in my last post. She was crazy that day and very naughty, but seriously she is a sweetie, everyone has off days right? Well Skish has a few off moments every day, but hey they keep me on my toes and believe me I need to be kept on my toes or I would be napping on the couch.
Love these kids so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment