Ava is obsessed with the waterfall. She thinks it is her personal drinking fountain. Which is probably not a good thing since we clean it regularly, but I can't keep the dang baby out of it. She loves to climb up it and put her face in the water. Whenever someone comes near it she yells, "No Aba's." Believe me, I am trying to get her to say her "v's" but it isn't happening.
She will play on here forever.
Ava and Hannah have become cute little friends lately and Ava wants to do whatever Hannah does. She is always trying to put her face in the water like Hannah.
Hannah swimming underwater. Ava does not like this at all and goes crazy when she goes under and screams, "Mom Mom, Hannah No No!!"
I know I am partial because these girls are mine, but man oh man they are so cute!!
Hannah just had to have one more picture of her underwater belly float. She is becoming quite the swimmer.
No comments:
Post a Comment