Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Friday, July 8, 2011

Del Boca Vista Part 1: Swimming

We headed to Mt. Pleasant over the 4th of July weekend to go camping.  It was so HOT!!!  There were times I thought my skin was going to melt off.  No joke.  We had a blast and good thing that my mom always comes prepared....pools and otterpops.  We have officially named my parents property in Mt. Pleasant "Del Boca Vista."  Everyone thinks the name is super flippin' awesome.  Well, Papa Nick thinks the name is too long and I am sure he thinks it is the weirdest name ever.  We all think it fits.
Usually I would think that this picture was gross, I mean a bunch of kids in a dirty pool with a smelly wet dog, but it was to hot for anyone to care.
 The kids probably went down the slide a gazillion times. 


 Miss Cutie Han
 Ava has become a fish.  She loves the water.  She lived in this pool for three days straight.
 Handsome Carter Boy
 This picture makes me laugh.  Ava's face is hilarious.  Carter is trying to beat Hannah to the top of the slide, so he took the climbing approach. 
 Then they moved on to the bigger pool.
 Ali came to play.  Hannah had so much fun playing with her.
 Jed lived in the pool as well.
Del Boca Vista has the best pools in town! :)

No comments: