Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Goggles

Rain or Shine our babes are determined to swim every day.  After swim lessons this year I have definitely seen a drastic change in the kids...they love to swim underwater.  Goggles or no goggles, those kids are turning into fish!  They definitely love their goggles and seriously kids wearing goggles is hilarious!
Nice sky huh?  You would think it was April or May, nope it is JULY!! 
 See what I mean...goggles are funny on kids!!  Check out Parker's ears. Ha Ha!  Love this kid.
 Miss Hannah you look GORGEOUS in your lovely pink goggles.
 Parker showing us his back float.
 This picture makes me laugh!!
 One of my favorite pictures of this summer!
 He looks like a fish. 
Parker and Hannah went underwater and then had to wave to the camera.  These two kiddies are so funny!  They never cease to make me laugh.  Love them.

No comments: