Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Beast Tooth

Pull the tooth.  That is what I feel like saying to Dr. Richard Atwood today.  Just pull the Bleep Bleep Bleepin' tooth! Why you ask?  You want tooth history? I'll give it to you...I got pregnant and then pregnant again and then the Lord thought I needed a surprise and gave me just one more.  He didn't tell me though that I would be so sick for 27 months of my life, which doesn't seem like a long time when I type it, but my teeth definitely didn't like those 27 months, actually they hated it.  Those 27 months killed my teeth.  So now, I have teeth that hate me.  There is one in particular, second from the back on the left side.  It is a beast.  It just won't give up.  After many hours of trying to save it, it was to no avail and so a root canal it was. To say the root canal was painful, is an understatement, I would rather give birth to a giant child.  Seriously.  I thought for sure that after the root canal was finished, I would be free from pain, not so.  The tooth again, will not give up.  I kind of want to do a "Cast Away" to it, you know what I am talking about right??  On Cast Away when Tom Hanks takes the ice skate and the rock and knocks that tooth out, I seriously could have done that at 5:00 a.m. this morning, but I didn't have an ice skate, just a stiletto heel and a piece of gravel from the backyard.  I didn't think they would do what needed to be done.  So I took a bunch of Excedrin, Ibuprofen and put a bag of ice on the side of my face until I passed out from pain.  I woke to the movie Men in Black blaring on the TV downstairs and Hannah yelling, "Stop eating my pizza and drinking my Pepsi."  I thought to myself, dang girl you deserve mother of the year.  Pizza and Pepsi for breakfast, your kids are so healthy and well fed.  But, wait at least they are eating right and hello I must be doing something right because they got their own food. I was really just trying to make myself feel better.  It didn't work.  I look like dump right now and it is because of beast tooth.  The house is a mess.  There is no milk or eggs in the fridge.  The children look homeless and I look like a greasy housewife with a toothache.  Believe me, it ain't good people.  Let's hope Beast tooth decides to settle down or Dr. Richard Atwood is getting a call and on the other end he will hear greasy housewife screaming, "Pull the Bleep Bleep Bleepin Tooth!!" 

No comments: