Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Monday, July 18, 2011

Girl Time!

Me and Hannah had a sleepover with Becky,Violet, Ashley and Olivia at Becky's home.  It was tons of fun and Han,Vi and Liv were lovin' every minute of it.  There was lots of giggling!!  These girls play so good together and the more I watched them play, laugh and be silly it brought back so many memories of me, Ashley and Becky playing together when we were little.  I hope our girls know how lucky they are to have each other as friends, because I know I feel very lucky and blessed to still have Ash and Beck as friends. 
 The girls played and played on the swing set.  Lots of laughing and silly faces were going on.
 See what I mean?

 Be prepared for lots of photos of these three cuties!
 Hannah's face in this pictures cracks me up!



 Silly girls!
 These 3 are to cute for their own good!!
 I showed Hannah this picture and she said, "We are the best of friends mom."
 Sleepover time.  We watched Aquamarine and ate goodies.
We had such a great time!  A few things I don't want to forget:  I slept out in the family room with the girls and it was seriously hilarious to listen to them.  I was trying to get them to be quiet and go to bed and so they would be silent and then one of them would say, "poop" and then they would all burst out laughing.  So, of course I would start laughing.  I taught them to laugh in their pillows so we wouldn't wake anyone up.  Oh and how can I forget Becky's "Once upon a time.." story about 3 princesses who looked out the window and saw a Double Rainbow.  Classic!
Thanks Ladies and little Ladies for such a fun night.  We definitely need to do it again...SOON!

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

Best time ever. EVER!!!!!

Ashley said...

Oh man. these pictures are SO CUTE! I need to get copies somehow. Do you have a photobucket account or something? That was so fun. We definitely need to do it again!!!