Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Friday, June 17, 2011

Two Wheelin' Princess

I set this goal for Hannah. I told her she needed to be able to ride a two wheeler by the time she started Kindergarten. That is 2 1/2 months away. She decided we needed to start now because in her words, "It will take forever for me to learn because I am stubborn." At least she admitted it right?


Yes it is supposed to be summer vacation and we are wearing jackets and long pants. Stupid weather.
Hannah did fine as long as Jason was holding onto her seat.




Jason is such a great dad when it comes to teaching our kids new things. I am impatient and want them to catch on quick, Jason just takes him time and lets them do it there way.







Hannah doesn't like getting started, she doesn't like stopping, she doesn't pay attention when she is riding. I agree with her that this may take a while.


She hasn't mastered it yet, but she is getting closer. She just gets too excited and looks at me instead of in front of her and is always crashing into something. She has a good two months before school starts, so lets keep our fingers crossed that she will be riding her two wheeled bike to kindergarten in the fall.

No comments: