Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Fun with Friends!

We definitely had fun with friends the other day. We invited Becky and Ashley over (my friends since Elementary School) yes you read that right, people do stay friends that long and they brought along their cute kiddies. We had a blast! The kids played so well together. I was able to talk with adults for a few hours(hallelujah!) and when it was all over, Hannah looked at me and said, "I loved today, when do I get to see Vi and Liv again."

Hannah, Olivia and Violet


These girls are adorable!
All the kids playing on the swingset.
Even though these three don't see eachother all the time, when they get together it is like they play every day. They don't skip a beat. They play so well together and there is always lots of giggling.





Again, so cute!

Ava loved playing with Rockwell. They aren't that far apart in age, but she just kept calling him baby. She loved to push him in the swing.

Cute babes!

Baby Rock enjoying some chocolate. This kid is seriously the cutest thing ever.

Cutie Chase showing us his jumping moves.

We just had to put the sprinkler under the trampoline.




My favorite picture of the day. Jason was spraying them with the hose.

Even though the pool was too small and the slide is tiny, the kids still loved every minute of it.






Crazy Faces!

Love these girls!

Group HUG!

Hysterically laughing group hug.

Falling over and hysterically laughing group hug.

We had a great time and we can't wait for the next play date!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

These are awesome. I can't wait for the next playdate because really it's a mom's playdate right?

Rebekah said...

Oh my gosh, SO MUCH FUN!! That was great! Lets do it again:):)