Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Friday, June 24, 2011

Slip n Slide

We headed to Papa and Grammie Olson's for some fun on the new Slip n Slide. Watching kids learn how to run and slide on one of these is hilarious. They kept asking me how to do it, but I refused to show them since I would probably throw my back out or break my hip if I tried. I was trying to explain to the kids that mom can't run and slide on hard grass any more without almost dying. They just thought I was a "wuss." They finally figured it out after many many tries.

Ava wanted nothing to do with the slip n slide, she only wanted to stand in the little pool at the end and laugh at Parker, Hannah and Carter sliding or attempting to slide I should say.
Here comes Carter.

And then Hannah.

Hannah decided to try and go butt first. HILARIOUS. I am sure she had a huge bruise after this attempt.
Check out Parkers face, so funny!









Sweet babe.

Carter showing us his moves.

Parker was a pro by the end of the day.





Miss Ava all dry and just relaxing after a hard day of slip n sliding.

Nothing says summer like a big old Coke. Ava loves to guzzle guzzle.

No comments: