Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Monday, June 20, 2011

I Sim

We have found out that Ava isn't a big fan of large pools where she can't see or touch the bottom. She freaks out, hopefully this will end soon. She sure does love her tiny pool we put up in the backyard though, she is constantly saying to me, "Mom, I sim." I always say, "Oh, you want to go swim." Which always ticks her off, because she yells back, "Yes, I SIM!!!" Really loud. I just like to hear her talk in her baby voice because it is hilarious.

Jed enjoys the pool too, he gets in it when Ava isn't looking.
Ava going down the slide backwards. Crazy girl!

Hannah was going to jump off of the slide into the pool. I had to explain to her that there wasn't enough water to do that. Did she listen, heck no! She jumped!

Here is Ava singing away.

I was taking pictures of the kids and Jed came up and sat right in front of me, so I snapped this picture. So hilarious!

Love this bathing beauty!

Doing the backward slide again.

Giving me a crusty look because I kept telling her to look at the camera. I guess she was over me taking pictures of her.

No comments: